Abstract submission guidelines
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- The language of the conference is English.
- The abstract (maximum of 250-300 words) must include the following headings clearly: Title, Institute, Author(s) name and title, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- The deadline for abstracts submission is on 5th of January 2019. Ten (10) best abstracts will be selected and the authors will be notified via email.
- All authors of accepted abstracts will be given the opportunity to display their work as a poster or oral presentation at the conference. They can present it during breaks. This will also be printed and included in the Conference’s Program Booklet.
- Airfare, accommodation fee will not be provided.
- Best 5 poster presentations will be awarded.
Poster display guidelines
- The size of the poster should not exceed 90cm (width) x 120cm (height)
- Poster orientation must be portrait.
- Clear labels must be used for each section of the poster. Text should be of appropriate size for easy reading.
- Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the poster and should include the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of origin.
- Rheumatology fellows
- Physician/ Residents
- Other allied health specialist related to rheumatology
Submit Your Abstract